[OM] Re: : Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9

Subject: [OM] Re: : Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:11:29 -0800
Brian,

I did not see your original post, but I wonder why the artificial
limitations you place on a digital camera image. Certainly a scanned
film image is gigantically larger than 3.3 MB. The dynamic range of a
digital camera is considerably wider than a slide and there are
techniques to deal with a wider dynamic range. So there is no need to
confine shooting to non-contrasty subjects.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA