[OM] Re: : Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9

Subject: [OM] Re: : Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:25:19 -0800 (PST)
Moose wrote:
> Oooh, oooh, I can hardly stand the excitement! It a little
> chilly here tonight, 52F, in the midst of our lovely Indian
> Summer string of beautiful weather, so a mild bit of flame
> might feel gooood.

Glad to be of service.  ;)

> And I'll confess it; I really enjoy playing in the digital
> darkroom sandbox.

I must admit that I do find a certain pleasure in being able to
edit images while watching Boston Legal with my wife.  The
chemical darkroom was socially inhibitive to our evenings.

> As to your self flagellation about your skills, I say bosh.

Well, thanks.  I do admit to going a little over the top in my
argument, but the fact is, I've lost my edge when it comes to
paying careful attention to eyeflow in the compositions. I
really do blame the viewfinder for this.  Frankly, I think it
started when I got my 2-4 screen for my OM-2S.

BTW, Giblets are OK to mention on the list in October thanks to
Canada's screwed-up holiday schedule.

AG