[OM] Re: : Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9

Subject: [OM] Re: : Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:20:42 -0500
A well tuned 'blad is indeed a marvel, IMO.  I really like the 100mm Planar.

[If you're easily offended, do NOT read the following paragraph.]

However, I think one reason they've fallen out of general favor in the
U.S. is the loud report they make when the mirror hits the stop.
Tough to make complimentary pix of people when they 'duck & cover'.

If you decide to turn it down, I or one of the gun users on the list
will be happy to help the seller out.

ScottGee1