[OM] Re: RAW PROCESSING / E500

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW PROCESSING / E500
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:11:56 +0100
It sounds, John, as if the files are 16-bit when you are saving them
as TIFFs.  I normally save as 8-bit, having first made them look as I
wish them to look, and I use .psd if I am not saving as .jpg.  The
choice of which format comes down to whether I think I might want to
fiddle with the files again or not.

Chris