[OM] Lightroom, was NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE ...

Subject: [OM] Lightroom, was NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:17:07 +0100
I went to MacExpo UK today with my son and we had a great time.  The
hall (Olympia, Kensington in London) was not unduly crowded and the
stalls were excellent.  They had a chap called Mike Reilly from Adobe
doing some explaining of Lightroom Beta 4 and it was a revelation:
the things that you can do with that programme!  He asked us to send
in requests for scratch removal, by the way :-).

There was no Oly representation there; there was C*non, Nykon and the
S*ny Alpha thingy.  I had a feel of the latter, trying to like it,
but it did not feel right to me.  I am now seriously considering an
E-400 and a C*non G7.  The former because it is apparently tiny, the
latter because it is tiny and looks sooo good ;-)

Chris