[OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!

Subject: [OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:19:50 +0200
Some of the strongest points for me are sharpening without haloes!!! Very
fast, excellent demosaizing algorithms (the best I´ve ever seen) DCRAW with
Adaptive Homogeneity-Directed is nearly the same but I must use FocalBlade
and activate "antialias" for softening edges due to you can see laberinth
maze pattern in photographs with very high resolution. Like the ones I took
with my DZ 50 F2. Olympus Studio Sharpening is disgusting for me.
I wonder if SILKYPIX uses DCRAW.

Dave