[OM] One of my favorites may be sleeping on eBay

Subject: [OM] One of my favorites may be sleeping on eBay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:27:52 EDT
For those who have an interest in or have followed any of the threads  on the
180mm f2.8 Zuiko, you will know that along with some others I favor the
180mm f2.5 Tamron SP. What interests me beside the quality of the images  is
its
speed, size, internal focus, ease of handling and yes, its  price.  They tend
to sell for less than the Zuiko, which I have owned in  the past. There is one
listed currently on eBay as a 180mm f2.8 (which it isn't)  and because of that
error may escape the attention of some.  The auction  number is  260045006177
and it ends today.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber