[OM] Re: about the OM-1n

Subject: [OM] Re: about the OM-1n
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:26:16 -0400
If they're in the serial number range and they've never been serviced
you can assume they have foam.  I don't know of any way to tell for sure
without removing the top since the foam is between the top of the prism
and the hot shoe support bracket.

Deterioration of the prism coating shows itself as brownish dark spots
in the field of view.

Chuck Norcutt