[OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!

Subject: [OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:43:41 -0400
I just worked similar magic on my sister-in-law's computer yesterday.
While visiting there she complained that, despite having a broadband
connection, the machine was truly sluggish after being weighted down
with firewall, virus checker, spyware checker, toe nail inspector and
all the other modern day PC requirements.  Was there anything I could do?

It's 6 years old and still running Windows 98 ME.  It originally came as
a 64MB machine which their service person some some years ago upgraded
to 192MB but it was still sluggish.  I went out and bought another 256MB
and it now pretty snappy.  Pages with lots of graphic detail quietly
jump into view instead of slowly rolling in like the tide accompanied by
lots of churning and whirring from the disk drive.  Big difference for a
$57 investement.

Chuck Norcutt