[OM] My RSE settings for Candace

Subject: [OM] My RSE settings for Candace
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, here goes--these are for RSE 2006.

Click down-arrow next to the green ball (upper-left of screen)
and select preferences. Of interest is the "Bypass color
management (Expert option). I have this unchecked.

If you click the down-arrow next to the green ball button again,
select Processing Parameters. Until you've developed your own
baseline settings, have them all centered, except for the bottom
five.  My Sharpening bias is -27, Detail extraction is -13, and
the noise suppressions are all 0.

Now, goto the Batch convert tab.

The Camera profile is "Internal (Olympus E-1)". Depending on the
project, I'll use the OlyColy profile of "Olympus E-1 (RSE)
V2a".  Usually not, but when I want the colors to jump without a
lot of playing around, I'll select this. Unfortunately other
profiles tend to skew the color balance when down an Auto WB in
RSE.

My RGB working space is usually "sRGB IEC61966-2.1" although on
occasion I'll use "Adobe RGB".

I use the built-in screen on my laptop, which happens to be
awesome for image editing, and I do have under the Color
Management of the monitor both "AdobeRGB1998" and "sRGB Color
Space Profile" associated with the device. The sRGB is set as my
default.

In Photoshop Elements 3 I have the Color Settings (Edit, Color
Settings) usually set to "Full Color Management".

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com