[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:15:08 -0400
Hmmm . . . I may have some real problems coming up.  My new computer
is designated for Serious Work (including image processing) and for
security reasons will NOT be attached to the Web at any time.  If
upgrades and patches require an online look at my existing install,
I'll have to find another way.  Or not.

ScottGee1