[OM] Re: My eyes are deceiving me

Subject: [OM] Re: My eyes are deceiving me
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 19:08:29 -0700
I don't have one, but I have liked the Kodak sensor images I have
seen. Even when a bit noisy it is the nice, hard edged kind that does
not detract much from the image. And like you said their sensors have
other things going for them. Sad, but both Kodak and Fuji do not seem
to have a direction.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA