[OM] Re: My eyes are deceiving me

Subject: [OM] Re: My eyes are deceiving me
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:37:47 -0700
Phil seems to have just discovered it, but D50 owners have talked
about it with their camera since last year. JPEGs as noise free as a
Canon, but no better than the D70 with raw. The JPEG processors in
the cameras have gotten very good. It seems to me that if a raw file
from a 10MP sensor looks a lot like a file from a 5MP sensor, that is
really a lot of progress.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA