[OM] Re: digital/film comparisons

Subject: [OM] Re: digital/film comparisons
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:40:21 -0400
No one said Velvia and Provia were the same.  I was trying to throw
Velvia out of the conversation because it only got there by mistake.  CH
accidentally said Velvia in reference to the Luminous Landscape test of
Provia vs the D30.  He quoted Clark's chart of Velvia's very high
resolution and I was merely pointing out that he had the wrong film.
Provia's resolution numbers were lower.

Not sure how you navigated to where you are.

Chuck Norcutt