[OM] Re: digital/film comparisons

Subject: [OM] Re: digital/film comparisons
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:06:08 -0700 (PDT)
> If AG's car can go 315 kph (snort, snort) but he's only got a
> 150 kph road, well... he ain't gonna go any faster.

Nah, it's the fancy red S4 with the 310 kph speedo. My Blue A4
only goes to 260 kph.  The USA version has a lower redline and
is governered to prevent street-legal tires from shredding.
It'd probably take the distance of my entire commute to get up
to that speed.

I'm sure I'd have to load the gas tank with 100 octane to get
enough gumption to giddyup that fast.  I really would like to
try the new road-course at the Iowa Speedway before selling the
car, though.  (ALMS has scheduled a 2007 race date here!!!)
Suweet!

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com