[OM] Re: Help needed to unsubscribe for a week

From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:29:10 +0100
Is this what you tried?

"Q2.4   I am going on vacation. How do I stay subscribed, but avoid getting
emails while on vacation?

Send a message to olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxx. In the subject field, enter
"vacation days d" (without the quotes). Replace days with the number of days
you will be gone. You will remain subscribed to the list but will not
receive any eMail for the number of days specified."

NB you have to send the message from the email address you wish to set to
vacation mode
NB the mailto: links have a spurious "+" in place of the required " ".

If that doesn't work, clearly you can't go on vacation - send the tickets to
me!

--
Piers