[OM] Re: Some pictures...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pictures...
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:04:40 +0100
Hmm, it was still hard to spot even when you pointed it out, Martyn!  For
those still looking: start from the point where the RH edge of the jetty
intersects the image edge, look in the water patterns moving up to the level
of the slipway part-way along the jetty. That was an extremely impressive
stitching job (and entirely understandable that it "failed" with moving
water).

Thanks also for the reminder of a holiday in Vannes c 1989 - I especially
enjoyed the repeat visit to Locmariaquer.  I must see what images I have...

--
Piers