[OM] Re: Some pictures...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pictures...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:57:15 +0100
That would be very good, Manuel.  We went south, but only to Mer s/
Trinité, Auray, Pontivy and the stones at Carnac (a little too
regimented for my liking, although I understand why).  My little XA4
(same lens, perhaps) was most useful in many places (Ilford Delta or
HP5).

We did not think of going to Quimper as it seemed so large, but we
realised that we were only touching the surface of the place.  I will
remind you of your offer, perhaps next year :-)

Chris