[OM] Re: Some pictures...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pictures...
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:32:02 +0200
Le dimanche 01 Octobre 2006 13:11, Chris Barker a écrit :
> You were not far from me then, Manuel.  We stayed in Plouhinec, near
> Audierned a little to the northwest of you:

Nice place ; I don't go there often (my boat licence is limited to 5 nm around
an harbour, and St-Guénolé -> Audierne is over 10 nm, so I can't hop between
them...), but the "Pointe du Raz" is a wonderful show of mother nature at
work.

> You did an excellent job of maintaining faith with film, Manuel.  I
> like the composition of the seaside shot, although it looks soft
> again; I think it must be the scanning system, or perhaps my eyes and
> my steadily failing monitor.

It certainly is my scanner ; it's old technology, the resolution is poor and
the film holder is flimsy at best. btw, the picture was taken by my OM1 + 28
mm/3.5.

> I took OMs, 645 and digital.  I spent only 3 days out of 14 with
> film; I just hope that they come out OK when I have them developed.

I'm sure they will. I hope you had a better weather than me.

> I have to recommend Brittany.  The people, the weather, the wine, the
> restaurants were all tres agreable.  I never thought that Finistere
> would be so comfortable.  We will be back, even if we decide not to
> buy a little "longere" there ;-).

I hope you took some time to go south a bit in Penmac'h, Le Guilvinec, Pont
l'abbé, Concarneau and Quimper, those are sweet places too. If you intend to
happy to meet you and show you places.

--
Manuel Viet