[OM] Re: Some pictures...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pictures...
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:39:35 +0200
Le lundi 02 Octobre 2006 22:36, priit@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006, Manuel Viet wrote:
> > http://perso.orange.fr/m-viet/23-gwenig.jpg
> > http://perso.orange.fr/m-viet/24-enora.jpg
> > http://perso.orange.fr/m-viet/25-m2.jpg
>
> Liked the portraits quite a lot. If the cute cat picture was mine, I'd
> crop the bright out of focus object on the right. That'd probably mean
> cropping from the left as well though..

Thank you for the suggestion ; I thought about it myself, but I didn't crop
the out of focus granitic stone part of the door frame you see on the right
because I thought it was a depth marker. I fear that without it, the cat
would simply be too far away ; the stone guide the eye of the viewer inside
the frame (or so I thought). Why didn't I went closer, you may ask ? Because
the cat was one month and a half old, and we (I and her masters, who are
family friends) were in the process of socializing her. That's about the
closest she was going to accept at that time.

--
Manuel Viet