[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: Richard Ociepka <ociepka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:13:50 -0400
Ali Shah wrote:
> Candace and I are very real. We met Khen on a My
> Olympus forum which became hostile for Khen. Khen
> seems quite genuine but of course we do not know the
> history of Olympus as much as the people on this list.

As one who has also come from the same Olympus group I have to second
what Ali has said.
As a moderator of said group I payed particular attention to Khen's
messages as disagreements arose.
Although I didn't care for some of the hard feelings that developed I
didn't find any issues with the contents of Khen's messages.
Many of us felt that he was a good source of information.
I would hate to think that one would go through all that typing to
deliver a knowingly false message.

Dick