[OM] Re: email/list issues

Subject: [OM] Re: email/list issues
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:17:57 -0600
I am using outlook express, so what you're saying could well be my trouble.
I just *hate* to have to open another website to view mail. It's so much
more convenient when my mail comes to me ;-) Except now it's not always
coming to me. Go figure. Is it at all possible that the list has issues? And
how would we know that? Smarter people than me will have to figure that one
out.
Candace