[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:31:49 -0500
Bill,

Are you talking about my optometrist buddy?  Hehe -- he's the one that
caused me to leave the list last time.  Or rather, the email he spoofed as
coming from me, and the subsequent "trial" the list put me through while
deciding whether or not it was truly from him or me.

Talk about fun & excitement on the internet!

Dave

> Interesting that this is the second Oly forum which "turned" on him,
> though ...
We had another member that started out positive, and took a hard turn later.

He was also from "Down Under."

Hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,

Bill Pearce