[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: "Steve Dropkin" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:37:16 -0500 (CDT)
On Mon, October 2, 2006 6:41 am, Ali Shah wrote:

> Candace and I are very real. We met Khen on a My
> Olympus forum which became hostile for Khen. Khen
> seems quite genuine but of course we do not know the
> history of Olympus as much as the people on this list.
> If what you are saying is true then Candace and I have
> been duped. We never thought twice about it to be
> honest that someone could play like this.

Don't sweat it, Ali. Khen apparently does what he does and you can't be
held responsible for that. IMHO, he started out here normally enough.
Interesting that this is the second Oly forum which "turned" on him,
though ...

Steve

Ob-OM: Note to self: next time I want to take vacation pictures with my
E-1, get someone else to drive. I took hardly any and most of _those_
weren't worth much.