[OM] Re: Is the ME-1 any good? Re: Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the ME-1 any good? Re: Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:23:44 -0700
Not on mine.  Quite tight.

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hans van Veluwen
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 8:09 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Re: Is the ME-1 any good? Re: Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary
note

I have the ME-1 on my E-300. It does significantly enlarge the
viewfinder. And it sits very tight; I really have to use pressure to
remove it so I'm not afraid to lose it. I wonder if this loose
connection only occurs on the E-500.

Hans

: I've been wondering about getting the ME-1 for my E-300.  I'm guessing

: since you you guys are concerned about keeping yours or replacing it
when
: it's lost, that you really think it's a good accessory to have?  I've
: heard mixed reviews on it so far.
List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

immediately.