[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:45:36 -0700
On 10/2/06 4:13 PM, "Richard Ociepka" <ociepka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would hate to think that one would go through all that typing to
> deliver a knowingly false message.

How about a message partially true (or just hopeful speculation) intended to
hold back the exodus of photographers/potential customers from the E-system?

The Olympus shill theory.

I admit it's patently unfair to judge someone via their e-mail writings,
without knowing them, and if I have personally judged in error I apologize.

Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation though is probably the best. In this
case, I think the explanation is "he's making it up for fun."

Nevertheless, I do hope that half of what Khen says is true, even if he's
just guessing and making it up and pretending to be an insider. If it turns
out to be a good guess we'll have a nice system in our hands next year (if
Olympus doesn't founder before then.) I guess I get a bit skeptical when
someone ardently tells me exactly what I want to hear.

My wife likes to remind me "the best judge of future performance is the
past." That could be applied to both to Olympus and Khen, I would think.

Rob in Seattle