[OM] Re: Balloons in Kentucky

Subject: [OM] Re: Balloons in Kentucky
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:20:22 -0400
Candace,
 Glad you liked them. If it wasn't for my son, I'd have missed the launch. I
was a bit perturbed but forgave him after actually waking up.
 As I walked across a field prior to the race, I had some apprehensions. I
recalled GeeBees' experience with cattle and their unpredicatability. There
was a rather large bovine that struck fear into my heart but I persevered
and got the shot!

http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/bovine.jpg

Bob