[OM] Re: [OT]thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]thoughts
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:13:17 -0700
A new computer should satisfy all of those, except for getting solar
energy from my body. Personality is just not radiant enough, I
suppose. You really wonder whether someone who is unclear on where
solar energy comes from has anything meaningful at all to say.
Writing several hundred copies with a quill on foolscap paper and
mailing to everyone on the list somehow lacks immediacy and has its
own costs, including the disruption to family life.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA