[OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.

Subject: [OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:52:10 +0100
Actually, Chuck, I think Moose is referring to the British Channel Islands
which are not part of the EU for tax purposes.  Mail order from a large UK
supplier (= lowest retail) should not cost more than USD20, with no VAT
payable on an export from EU.  Possibly the Aaland Islands of Finland have
the same status, but probably with less ready access to low price mail order
outlets.

E-400 body only should be possible for USD1100 or so on-shipped to US...

--
Piers