[OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.

Subject: [OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:44:39 -0400
I have say AG I am with Winsor on this one. I realize you have a very deep
relationship with two very specific lenses but I do think you should
consider the options that N or perhaps F*ji could offer you with the D200
and the S5 (if you can live with the pixel count & price on the S5). Since
they are essentially the same camera with different sensors coupled to
exceptional support for older F mount lenses it is possible you could find
some magic in there. Maybe you could even consider sourcing another example
of the SN 35mm f2.8 Zuiko that offers some of your personal magic and do
some "surgery" to make it fit?

Dan S.