[OM] Re: New Portra pro film line from Koduck

Subject: [OM] Re: New Portra pro film line from Koduck
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:41:33 +0200
After shooting my brothers concert last Saturday, when I both shoot
with the E-1 and OM-gear I have come to the conclusion that it's more
FUN to use the OM-gears.
And I don't need to buy 35-100/2 zoom, I already have my bright 85/2,
90/2 and 180/2.8.

The OM's get the work done, with more fun! I may be influenced by the
fact that I was in my darkroom last night for the first time in a
year or so. Developed the Delta 400, made some prints and had fun.

/ Johan