[OM] Re: While Oly twiddles their incrtutable thumbs.. [ was Not much t

Subject: [OM] Re: While Oly twiddles their incrtutable thumbs.. [ was Not much to be proud of. The mock-up revealed...]
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:19:38 -0400
Interesting! I just got through a load of my senior RAW conversions and
nearer the end of the batch discovered that the -1 shift AG describes helps
even out the skin tones. It made me want to go back to some of the trickier
ones from early on. The WhiBal has also been useful in figuring out where I
need to be with all things white.

Just starting to get my first print orders from this job too!

Dan S.