[OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:12:59 -0400
When you get the hood apart check to see how it latches. Some bayonet hoods
use a spring and wheel combination and sometime just a sprung lever (often
plastic). I would guess that the problem is probably in there. Maybe a chunk
of stuff has got behind one and is causing the stiff operation? I suspect
that this particular hood is high end design if it has a screwed on
assembly.

Let us know what you find.

Dan S.