[OM] Re: Vivitar/Kiron 28/2 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar/Kiron 28/2 questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:22:19 -0400
Actually, I think I'd better use a closr target.  I just did a little
computation and figured out that at 28mm and 300 feet there's only obout
1 pixel per inch of linear field.  Not likely to resolve much of
anything.  Not even enough to resolve the siding boards on the house 3
doors away.

Chuck Norcutt