[OM] Re: Semi-OT Battery Rant

Subject: [OM] Re: Semi-OT Battery Rant
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:08:57 -0700
  I used to photograph my cars, but not so much any more. I love the
WRX better than any car I have ever had. I have the little wagon in
silver.  I was never crazy about the styling, although it has grown
on me. Even now when I just run to the store I get reminded of what a
great car it is. I was beaten once in a high speed, twisty impromptu
race by a BMW 5 series V8, but not by much. :-) I have better tires now.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA