[OM] Re: Bag recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: Bag recommendation
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:15:20 -0400
Johann,

I suspect there is no one perfect bag for every situation. I like many here
have several bags for different purposes. Here for what it is worth is my
list:

LowePro Magnum. This bag has most of my OM lenses and my two OM bodies. This
is main a storage bag that really doesn't leave the house apart from trips
back home to the UK when I need the most space. I think these are also
Walt's preferred storage/based out of the back of the OM-4runner bag.

LowePro Mini Mag. This bag has my E-1 kit in and is maybe half full most of
the time leaving room for my traveling Quantum kit. Like the Mag above it
doesn't have enough of the right dividers to get the most kit in the bag
(why LowePro doesn't sell them as accessories I don't know).

Canon backpack. Yep I got this following the AG/Moose/Everyone else thumbs
up. You cannot buy a better bag for the money ($35 ish from Amazon). This is
my travel bag as I chuck it on my back leaving my hands free for other
bags/doors that need opening. Plenty of space for just enough kit without
being a total back breaker.

LowePro Mini TLZ. This is probably my most used bag. With a spare 'wrong'
divider left over from my Mag this becomes the best two lens one body bag
possible in my estimation. Also fits an OM with 35-70mm f3.6 or an E-1 with
50mm f2 (this is a little snug, where is that 25mm f1.4 lens...).

I also have an LP Off Trail 1 which I don't use enough. It's a belt pack bag
that has modular lens pouches on the sides. Also my wife's kit is in a LP
Nova 1. As you can tell I am a LowePro addict...

HTH, Dan S.