[OM] Re: Bag recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: Bag recommendation
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:12:12 -0700
The M-Classics bag I have works really well for one body, T20 and 3-4 OM
lenses, and in a pinch will accommodate two bodies, 3 lenses, F280 and a few
roles of film. Really well made, compact for what it can carry, and very
easy to shoot out of while walking around. <http://mclassics.com/> It's gone
up in price $50 since I got mine, and they're using a new material that
sounds good--BMW ragtop cloth. I'm still looking for an unobtrusive bum-bag
type bag that'll keep the weight off my shoulders though.

Rob in Seattle