[OM] Re: Magnum pro with Oly gear

Subject: [OM] Re: Magnum pro with Oly gear
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:06:16 +0200
Here is an alternative view, I had 5 minutes free time to do a quick
adjust so first is unadjusted and second is after my 5 mins adjustment,
I couldn't keep the colours and get rid off the blown sky, I thought
about cropping it out but I don't think it would work as well.

unadjusted   -   http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/93365580-M.jpg

and adjusted - http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/93365583-M.jpg

I know I need to find more time in order to  learn to do better
adjustments (maybe I will have more time in my next life ;-)  ), but
most of the time they don't need too much tweaking

cheers
IanW