[OM] Re: Magnum pro with Oly gear

Subject: [OM] Re: Magnum pro with Oly gear
From: "Tom Fenwick" <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:48:20 +0100
Yes, it's getting crowded under there...

I do have a C5050 though; wanted to experiment to find out whether the
balance between ISO and depth of field worked out ok for hyperfocal shooting
on small sensor digital - it would save a lot of tri-x and diafine.  So far
I keep giving up while trying to get the manual focus presets set up; the
interface is a pig.

As far as I can tell the shutter lag is still kind of monstrous even without
autofocus, but I really don't know if I have it set up right.

So yes, I would probably sell, to the right buyer!

Tom