[OM] Re: Grey Points & White Balance Issues

Subject: [OM] Re: Grey Points & White Balance Issues
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 06:30:16 -0400
But remember not to white balance your photo into oblivion.  Shooting
the sunset and balancing with your WhiBal or shooting JPEG in auto white
balance mode may turn your shot back into mid-day light with an oddly
low sun angle. :-)  When shooting JPEG remember that we didn't change
the color temperature of our films at 5:00 pm.  The eyes and brain still
count sometimes.

Chuck Norcutt