[OM] Re: Published!

Subject: [OM] Re: Published!
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:40:40 -0700 (PDT)
Give Ali a .303 with a 4x9 leopld , a hunting permit and a 1 gig memory card..
that ought to send the PETA people into a tizzy..

PETA- People Eating Tasty Animals

 LOL

On an aside, since long gun ( rifle) registration here in Canada, the deer
populations have rocketed devastating crops, there is regular cougar attacks on
Joggers ijn mountain parks, bear mauling has increased in rural communities,
and coyotes are now living downtown edmonton. There was an earlier comment in a
message on humans being the "top of the food chain", and I was thinking at the
time of great white sharks actually being the top of the food chain..but
changed my mind,  I think house cats are the superior creatures..

Cheers.. Tim

Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: We were discussing the
philosophical and ecological implications of deer
grazing the lawns of suburban East Amherst, NY and whether it is harmful
to their psyches and/or physical well being to be photographed by the
likes of Ali or shot by town sponsored deer harvesters... or something
like that.  It did get a little lost in the shuffle.

Chuck Norcutt

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx