[OM] Re: OT philosophy, and no, there really is not a truth,...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT philosophy, and no, there really is not a truth,...
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:25:55 -0700 (PDT)
Jez,
 I credit you for having a brain, because you are ( I assume) imaging with an
Oly and you are on this list.. Hope you are an innovative kind of Engineer,
there are not many left..

I was gearing to go to one of these places a few years back..  then I saw the
environment I would have to live in for 4- 5 years, and combined the cut in pay
I would have to take to work as a B.Sc EE would not be worth it... I would just
lose my dignity, self respect....

I'm still working as an electrician, gave up oilsands construction work and
went to mining maintenance, and now I am setting up a sausage plant for my
retirement job....

Bratwurst and mustard and Stella and Gouda, . Olympus and redheads and white
zinfandel - ah!  nice tabby kittens and sausage with strings.. these are a few
of my favorite things....

ROFL>>

Cheers.. Tim

Jez Cunningham <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For a young engineer it sounds like heaven - women and you get your
washing done.  'Course you wouldn't dare speak to them.

On 9/3/06, Tim Randles  wrote:
>I dont know why any man of reason, intelligence and creativity would
attend a >feminist monotheistic politically correct institution of
higher brain washing in the >first place.

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

starting at 1¢/min.