[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:53:39 +0100
Khen (yes, got it right), nobody has mentioned the OM FAQ which, to my
recollection, was an early product of those who were in at the beginning of
this list.  It can be found at
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml courtesy of R
Lee Hawkins (who I suspect is still a "lister", though I have not seen him
post for a long time) together with a host of links to repositories of other
OM arcana, amongst them the site maintained by Mark Dapoz (who *is* still
here) at http://olympus.dementia.org and the immense achievement of the eSIF
at http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/eSIF/om-sif.htm all of which ar warmly
recommended.

The archives go back to the beginning of 1998, and there are several
currently active listers who posted then, take a look and you will see
several names you can recognise.  But not AG Scnozz - at that time he was
using a pseudonym!

--
Piers