[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 01:42:17 +0800
Who was the founder (or founders) of the List and are they still with the
List or are they still around?
The one thing that stunned me when I first visited the website was that
ascetic look. It is positively unlike anything else in the sense that the
buttons don't work and the archive was certainly quite intimidating! Which
was why I didn't join for a long time.

K.