[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:45:29 -0400
Like 4T was made for the US market only, Ti for the rest of the world.
When Japan ran out of 4T tops (and it was deemed too expensive to make
more) then US distributor started selling the Ti.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net