[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
EFilm was a company that was attempting this. They never quite got past lining
up investors:) They have folded, with no product ever brought to market.

  Bob

Johann Thorsson <johann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some time ago I came across a company that was developing digital backs for
variety of film cameras, including Olympus. Or so they claimed. I should
have the url somewhere, but can't find it right now, and it is probably dead
by now. I signed up for news on this project, but never got anything from
them. Guess they where either too optimistic or got killed by the obvious
patent infringment involved.