[OM] And Now For Something Completely Different - 4

Subject: [OM] And Now For Something Completely Different - 4
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 02:27:48 -0700
Finally read through the sea of interesting posts set off by Khen's joining us.
Welcome Khen! Most interesting stories and info you have for us.

In the mdist of all that only GeeBee slipped in a couple of nice images.

I thought maybe a few of you could use something to ease your tech and word
fevered minds.

Just lean back, let your eyes lazily gaze at the image, take a few deep breaths
and repeat after me - OMmmmmmm OMmmmmmm OMmmmmmm....
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Calif/Sierras/Sfoothills3.htm>

Moose