[OM] Re: Well, that settles it

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, that settles it
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:31:06 -0500
        Well that settles it...the Spooky Zuiko Optical Group...must be
the Secret Wyoming Factory.

        In all seriousness, welcome to the List Khen. Your insights and
back stories are a welcome addition to the OM lore and mythos. As I
believe AG pointed out, you are valued treasure and it is very
refreshing to see this group re-energized about the OM System. But
treasures do need protection...so we need to back off a bit...not too
many questions at once. These stories and insights must be parsed out to
maximum effect. And for God's sake let this man get some sleep. His
first day here and we've already kept him up the whole night!

Charlie