[OM] Re: Well, that settles it

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, that settles it
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 01:54:55 +0800
On 31/08/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Khen wrote:
> > that my blood runs blue, the colour of Olympus and if they did
> > a post-mortem
> > on me, they could find OM inscribed on my sternum. I think
> > that would be the case for ALL OF YOU TOO.
>
> Amen, bro.  In less than 24 hours I'm off-list for quite a few
> days and am bummed that I'm going to be missing all the latest
> blue-blood info. This is exciting.

You can always hook up your PDA for live mail messages....

Yeah, we've been one of the keepers of the faith for a long time
> now.

So so good to know this. I was in touch with John Foster from BIOFOS. He
wrote to me last night after he succeeded in recognising me! I told him that
one of my dreams is to try to interconnect all the Olympus-centric clubs and
organisations (off and online) to form a very formidable international
network that will POSITIVELY frighten the red (Canon) and yellow (Nikon)
brigades. What do you think of the idea...? Care to think about it...? I'm
serious though.....  :)

I'm going to secure a place of pride for my OM-2S in the photo
> backpack now.

i love to hear back from you concerning your love affair with the OM-2S
Program. It's after all one of my endearing love equipment....

AG-Schnozz

> http://mail.yahoo.com

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx