[OM] Re: Focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:32:58 -0400
I once tried to latch the screen with the tweezers and ended up putting
a burnish mark on a 2-4 screen.  Needless to say, I don't do that anymore.

I unlatch and relatch using a finger tip as shown in the instructions.
Lay the camera on its back and approach the camera from the top side.
You can rest and steady your hand on the front of the camera and lens
mount.  Then all you need is a little finger action.  Just reach to the
front of the frame and roll the finger tip over the edge just enough to
feel the tab and pull it forward.  When you let go the screen and frame
will drop down on their own.  Then use the tweezers to remove and
replace the screen.  Once again, rest your hand on the body and just
move the fingers.  Once the screen is replaced with the tab properly
positioned just push up on the very front edge of the frame until it
latches securely.

Chuck Norcutt